k-Space Associates, Inc.
k-Space Associates, Inc. has been providing in situ and ex situ metrology to research and production facilities around the world since 1992. With a team of skilled engineers and software developers, we are proud to be able to provide many measurement solutions for the thin-film and semiconductor markets.
We realize that the best metrology products are developed with the customer’s input, so we’re good listeners. We take pride in giving our customers excellent technical support and are known throughout the industry for this.
Applications – Our metrology tools are used in situ in a wide range of applications and end use industries including:
Measurements – What do you want to measure?
- Thin film temperature and wafer temperature measurement
- Thin film stress measurement
- Wafer curvature, bow, and tilt measurement
- Surface roughness and quality measurement
- Film thickness and deposition rate measurement
Products – Advanced thin-film metrology tools for your process monitoring and control needs.
- kSA 400 – Analytical RHEED
- kSA MOS – In situ curvature and thin film stress monitoring
- kSA BandiT – Thin film temperature measurement
- kSA ICE – Real-time measurement of temperature, reflectivity and growth rate, stress and curvature
- kSA UltraScan and kSA ThermalScan – Mapping of wafer curvature, stress, tilt, and bow height
Please contact our technical engineering sales team at [email protected] to discuss your application and measurement requirements.